2x tablespoons olive oil
1x medium onion, diced
3x cloves garlic, crushed
1x carrot, peeled and diced
1x celery stem, diced
1x medium zucchini, diced
1x cup fresh or canned green beans
2x 400gm cans tomatoes, diced
4x cups liquid vegetable stock
2x cups water
1x 400gm can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1x cup elbow macaroni
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1x teaspoon dried basil
Salt and pepper, to taste
Parmesan cheese-optional, for garnish
2. Cook for 5-7 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Add in zucchini, green beans, diced tomatoes, beans, oregano and basil. Then stir in vegetable broth and water.
4. Bring to a boil and simmer for 25 min.
5. Add in the macaroni and cook till tender (approx.7-10 min)
6. Season soup with salt and pepper and serve warm. Garnish with parmesan cheese, if desired.