250g pearl couscous (cooked & drained)
1 cup marinated artichoke hearts (drained & halved)
1/2 cup Kalamata olives (pitted)
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (sliced)
2 cups cherry tomatoes (halved, a mix of red & yellow looks great)
3 tbsps fresh, flat leaf parsley (chopped)
3 tbsps fresh oregano (chopped)
3 tbsps fresh mint (chopped)
1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
1/3 cup toasted pistachios
1/2 cup soft feta cheese
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
3 tbsps fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp rock salt (season to your liking)
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper (season to your liking)
2. Toast pine nuts & pistachios in pan over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until browned. Set aside to cool.
3. Chop fresh mint, parsley and oregano, slice sun-dried tomatoes and halve artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine all chopped ingredients with couscous and add pine nuts, pistachios, feta cheese and olives.
5. In another bowl, create the dressing by whisking together EV olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. Pour dressing over all ingredients and toss well. If needed, add salt and pepper to your liking.